In order to foster and maintain the bonds of brotherhood amongst the Ex-Cadets of Cadet College Kohat and to undertake concrete measures towards making the College a premier institution par excellence, a formal body with the name of “Kohatians Association” was formed. The association is registered under the Societies Act of 1860.
Salient objectives of the Kohatians Association are to:
- To create a sense of cohesiveness and awareness amongst the ex-cadets (Kohatians) of Cadet College Kohat.
- To help in the creation and promotion of responsive supporting role by the Kohatians for the improvement & development of the college.
- To arrange regular meetings in cities with a view to establish greater interaction amongst Kohatians.
- To permit, formation of a foundation in the name of Kohatians Foundation for their welfare and govern its policies.
- To devise methods for achieving the objective of making CCK a premier institution par excellence without direct interference in the college administration.
- To help and support the college views/ policies on all issues arising with other government offices in consultation and guidance of the Principal of the college.
- To receive any moveable or immovable property in the form of gift, donation or otherwise and utilize it for the promotion of the objects of association.
- To cooperate or enter in any arrangements with other societies, associations and authorities on all matters which are likely to promote the objectives of the association.
- To devise by mutual consensus procedures of reorganizing and promoting the Kohatians’ Association at the national level with Head Quarters at Peshawar and Regional chapters at Karachi, Lahore, Rawalpindi/Islamabad Peshawar, Kohat, Quetta, and for the purpose of
coordination the Association may, if deems necessary open its liaison offices anywhere in Pakistan or abroad.